Router

I'm looking to purchase a cnc router with a cutting area of about

1000mmx1000mm.

Anyone reccomend a good model, make, website.

Thanks

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Smith

I'd suggest doing a basic websearch and be more specific. Is this a

2D or 3D router/milling machine that you're looking for?
Reply to
byrocat

I'd suggest doing a basic websearch and be more specific. Is this a

2D or 3D router/milling machine that you're looking for?

In fact, here's one that appeared on the Google Groups page when I was creating the reply.

Reply to
byrocat

Thought I was pretty specific?

A CNC rounter by it's nature will usualy have 3 Axis and therefore be 3D capable. Some software can't handle the full 3D maths but that's just the software.

I think I have now decided to make my own rig. It seems that all the components can be purchased inexpensively from various suppliers.

Anyone here made a CNC router???

Adrian Smith

Reply to
Adrian Smith

On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 08:42:31 GMT, "Adrian Smith" wrote in :

Not me. Others have:

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ