New group for Centec Milling machine owners

Hi all. For those who are interested I have just this very evening set up a Yahoo group dedicated to Centec milling machines. It can be found at:

First time I've tried doing this sort of thing...

Cheers, Scruff.

Reply to
Scruff

replying to Scruff, Kenhubert wrote: Hello everyone. I am looking (ideally) for a centec 2b with overarm and vertical head, plus coolant pump and piping. If I can't find one I'd settle for a Tom Senior M1 with same or a Centec 2a. If anyone's got any of these for sale, in good working order, please contact me on snipped-for-privacy@vsla.net

Reply to
Kenhubert