Clock chain making machine

Hi all. A while back I asked about making a simple loop link chain for an 19th century clock.

I found a good example in John Plewes book. (ISBN 0-918845-22-X) I found it available at

I thought it was out of print as most of the copies I found on line were very pricey, but Lee Valley had it on for $24 which was pretty reasonable for me, as I didn't even need it shipped.

I've posted an image of the drawing to give those interested some idea of the format of the thing.

Cheers! Ian

Reply to
Ian Timshel