Seeking current contact details for Greg N formerly hairbear at topnet (2023 Update)

Hi Folks,

This is a long shot, but what the hell...

I'm trying to get in touch with a Greg N who was posting to this group and others in 2003/2004 using the user name hairbear, from the ISP topnet.com.au (who no longer exist).

He posted way back then about an Australian made horizontal milling machine called a Brismill that he had recently acquired. I have recently got hold of a similar mill (incomplete and partially disassembled) and would be interested in discussing what he found out about this mill.

Cheers, Dieter.

Reply to
justtemprament

Topnet seem to be around still, try an email:

snipped-for-privacy@topnet.com.au

Peter

Peter A Forbes

replying to Peter A Forbes, hwcf wrote: Just replying to this old post on the off chance Dieter is still about. I too have one of these Brismills and would welcome any info anyone might have about it. ATB Sam.

Reply to
hwcf

replying to Peter A Forbes, hwcf wrote: Just replying to this old post on the off chance Dieter is still about. I too have one of these Brismills and would welcome any info anyone might have about it. ATB Sam.

Reply to
hwcf

Sadly Peter Forbes is no longer with us so don't expect a reply in any conventional form

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I have one of these too. Happy to hear from others with one.

Reply to
hwcf

Sorry I didn't see your post sooner - just wanted to mention that there is a facebook group: Brismill Milling Machine that I have just noticed that discusses these machines. I have made no progress with my machine but this may be just the spur I need. I have noticed in recent searches that one or maybe two of these machines have been refurbished in recent years and sold in Australia.

Reply to
justtemprament