Seeking current contact details for Greg N formerly hairbear at topnet

Hi Folks,
This is a long shot, but what the hell...
I'm trying to get in touch with a Greg N who was posting to this group
and others in 2003/2004 using the user name hairbear, from the ISP topnet.com.au (who no longer exist).
He posted way back then about an Australian made horizontal milling machine called a Brismill that he had recently acquired. I have recently got hold of a similar mill (incomplete and partially disassembled) and would be interested in discussing what he found out about this mill.
Cheers, Dieter.

Topnet seem to be around still, try an email:
snipped-for-privacy@topnet.com.au
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web: http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel
replying to Peter A Forbes, hwcf wrote: Just replying to this old post on the off chance Dieter is still about. I too have one of these Brismills and would welcome any info anyone might have about it. ATB Sam.
replying to Peter A Forbes, hwcf wrote: Just replying to this old post on the off chance Dieter is still about. I too have one of these Brismills and would welcome any info anyone might have about it. ATB Sam.
"hwcf" wrote in message

Sadly Peter Forbes is no longer with us so don't expect a reply in any conventional form
Andrew