N Gauge at Warley

Phew! Just got back from a busy weekend selling decals and other bits. A very good show for the N Gauge fan, with highlights including:

New Dapol 73 - Thus superb model stole the show with its separate front end pipes and LED directional lighting. I can see a big upsurge in Southern interest. Initially available in SWT and EWS liveries, it will be followed by further batches next year - next will be Executive and Large Logo Blue.

More versions of the Dapol 14xx and autocoach.

Dapol Pre-production 45xx on show - looks to be the best UK N Gauge loco yet. Dapol were conduction a poll asking for opinions on the next model.

Graham Farish V2 on sale - looked very nice, though the Turbostars were still in a container at Felixstowe :-(

New GF models in the cabinet included pre-production models of the Mk1 suburbans, Class 158 in Scotrail livery and a really splendid new Super BG parcels van. I gather the next new loco will be the Class 45 "Peak" followed by the 60.

N-Thusiast Resprays kits for the Class 22, Brake Tender and Falcon Prototype diesels. Britannia Pacific have also released Falcon(!) and D0280 Lion.

N Gauge Society GWR "Mogo" wagon kit

ATM had some new container wagons and one-piece bogies on display.

Our class 325 EMU was also on display and attracted a lot of interest.

All in all, one of the best shows for new N releases for a very long time. How did 4mm fare?

Reply to
Adam