N gauge stuff WANTED - Yorkshire area if possible!

Im just about to start building a N gauge layout. "nd try, first try failed

3 years ago and I sold all my stuff (big mistake!). Anyway have been doing some propper planning this time and settled on a simple track plan that I will be able to complete without loosing patience!

Anyway, I am looking to buy some bits and bobs second hand to save a bit of cash. I am in East Yorkshire so local to me is even better.

Theme of the new layout is GWR steam, bits I want:

4 x Electrofrog med raduis RH points 1 x Electrofrom med radius LH point 4 x Set track points RH (for fiddle yard) 4 x Set track points LH (for fiddle yard)

Any GWR tank engines, coaches,wagons (Coal, furniture, cattle)

If you have anything, can you reply here or by email (remove the .nospam) or snipped-for-privacy@carso.dyndns.org.nospam

Reply to
Pete

Can anyone help?