Dapol N gauge Class 73

Just run the two New Dapol n gauge class 73 for the first time . Not impressed. All the axles are off centre causing the locos to oscillate when moving. Get up to speed and they virtually shakes themselves off the track Has anyone else noticed the problem. These are going back.

Reply to
Paul

Paul wrote:-

Have only seen pictures so far but Dapols NSE 73 looks very crude to me compared to Farish's NSE 33. Of course it's possible I've been misled by poor photography.

(kim)

Reply to
kim