Dapol N Gauge Class 66 Pics

I've uploaded a selection of shots of Dapol's new N gauge Class 66 to my Fotopic site.

Gallery on-line here:

They are not 100% and have some very cruel magnification but, hopefully, give a good impression of the beastie.

Best Regards, Adam Warr

adam.warr

Adam, Looks very much at home on your layout with the ED along side....

Is it/was Dapol that were fitting sound to it? I thought it was to be DCC ready ?

Andy

Gallery on-line here:

They are not 100% and have some very cruel magnification but, hopefully, give a good impression of the beastie.

Best Regards, Adam Warr

Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept.