March Whitemoor Open Day - now online

A superb little open day at March this afternoon, with an excellent display
of NRs new automated ballast and track-laying kit.
Also a couple of GBRf class 66s, including the naming of 66701 "Whitemoor"
and an ex-GER J15 posing as 65420, a former March machine.
Photos can be found at:

X-posted to uk.rec.models.rail as there are some very modelable wagon shots
there!!
Regards,
Adam Warr
Electra Railway Graphics
Website:

Railway Photos:

Adam Warr
nice! This pic?
Was that woman wearing a comedy nose?? :)
Pete
Reply to
mutley
"mutley" wrote in message
And they said Concord had stopped flying!!
Reply to
Paul Boyd
I am ashamed it took me so long to work out what was going on there! I was staring at the nose in disbelief for ages before even noticing it was just part of the first 6 in 66701! :)
Tom
Reply to
Tom Cordiner
Never mind that, the town of March has a *MAYOR?!?*
Nice pics anyway Adam, good to see it's as bleak as ever down there. :o)
Reply to
Jim M
"Jim M" wrote
Is that bleak or beak? ;-)
John.
Reply to
John Turner
It's bleaker there now the marshalling yards have gone
(used to work there)
Reply to
Dave Potter
I suppose it is, especially since H.M.P. Whitemoor maximum security is built on it now. :o(
Reply to
Jim M