electrician2.com Radio online now

The first two broadcasts are now available. These are streaming windows media downloads set for 128k. The theme is NEC 2008 changes
with music. This is another first. In 1999 electrician.com provided the first approved online continuing education courses for electricians and in 1995 electrician.com was the very first electrical site on the Internet. electrician.com content was moved to electrician2.com in 2006.
Radio broadcasts are free and are found at: http://www.electrician2.com
Gerald Newton wrote:

With music? Why?
What sort of music would be appropriate for such a topic? A Mozart Requiem?
--
Paul Hovnanian snipped-for-privacy@hovnanian.com

Why music? Because I like it. Code is boring and dry and 50 per cent crapolo. The music makes the misery less painful.
|> Gerald Newton wrote: |> |> > The first two broadcasts are now available. These are streaming |> > windows media downloads set for 128k. The theme is NEC 2008 changes |> > with music. |> |> With music? Why? |> |> What sort of music would be appropriate for such a topic? A Mozart |> Requiem? |> |> --
|> ----------------------------------------------------------------------- |> Procrastinators: The leaders for tomorrow. | | Why music? Because I like it. Code is boring and dry and 50 per cent | crapolo. The music makes the misery less painful.
I hope that you have done one of:
1. Wrote and performed/rendered the music yourself. 2. Obtained the appropriate mechanical reproduction rights via HFA. 3. Contracted the rights with all the original owners.
Gerald Newton wrote:

Some people listen to the music THEY want to hear, while online and close any web page that has music that can't be disabled. It's very arrogant to force your choice of music on others.
prove it.
| The first two broadcasts are now available. These are streaming | windows media downloads set for 128k. The theme is NEC 2008 changes | with music. This is another first. In 1999 electrician.com provided | the first approved online continuing education courses for | electricians and in 1995 electrician.com was the very first electrical | site on the Internet. electrician.com content was moved to | electrician2.com in 2006.
How about a straight download (and in standard format) for those who are still stuck on slower bandwidths?