FLIGHT305.com

FLIGHT305.com launced on 1st February 2007.

You can find everything you need about aviation. For example;

More than 100 aviation photos. You can upload your photos, you can write / read comments...

Get all the flash news, stories and every progress in aviation.

We launched our dating section a few days ago. If you are interested keeping in touch with new people and making new friends from aviation, it is your section.

Last week our forums launched. Discuss everything about airlines, airports, catering, technics and more...

Also you can write your own experiments about airports, airlines etc. Other users can read and they can make an inquiry about it.

We are still developing new sections. Visit us and join our family free. This is a totally free website.

Thanks for visiting

FLIGHT305.com

Reply to
ugurdemiroz