Material Testing Auctions Online at LabX

LabX.com has added a new "Material Testing" section to compliment our ever-expanding group of scientific and related industries. Since 1995, LabX has offered online auctions to sell your items fast, and free wanted ads if you need to find equipment.

Run your material testing ads in the following categories:

- Fatigue Testers

- Material Testing - Misc.

- Hardness Tester

- Universal Tester

- Impact Testers

- Viscometer/Rheometer

Need material testing equipment? Post your free equipment wanted ad today.

Would you like to sell Material Testing Equipment? Contact LabX for our recommmended methods to run ads in this new section. There are no final value fees, or commissions; at LabX you can run your ads for a flat rate and pay from $2 - $30 per item depending on the ad type you run.

Current LabX sponsors of the Material Testing section are:

Instron Testing equipment for the material testing and structural testing markets.

Shimadzu A world leader in physical testing and measurement.

labx.com