New Website Launched

Hi Guys, I would just like to let you know i have launched a new website for the aviation enthusiast. Real world, flight sim, Radio Controlled and scale model flying and collectors. Online for one week and had 7000 hits already.

Everything is completly free to bid and sell. After the 12th October selling will only be a matter of a Dollor or GB pound.

Come and join us and list your items

FlyBoyAuction

Reply to
Shaun

Anyone see anything here??? All I got was a blank page... Source code only shows a few metatags (botbait).......

Reply to
Bill Fulmer

I got nothing at all...blank screen.

Reply to
Howard Sullivan

exactly what I got too.

Reply to
tailfeathers

I got the site, but saw very little RC up for sale, all in the UK... IE6 - SP2

PCPhill

Reply to
PCPhill

It is working for me but if that is what they consider to be kits, I would hate to see what they consider RTF!

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

Loaded up fine for me.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

did anyone notice some auctions also by FLYBOY ? with positive feedback ? seems kinda bias to have the name of the site as a seller with feedback. I am not trying to accuse anything here, but seems strange if the site just went up and already has positive feedback for items sent.

Reply to
tailfeathers