website

Hi I have just launched an auction website relating to aviation. I am looking for model collectors, flight sim and realword enthusiats to become mebers. This i hope will help collectors find items of interest and maybe pick up a bargain or two you will find us at

Regards

Reply to
Shaun

weird things going down with server try this link for the time being

Shaun