Star Trek Enterprise Shuttlepod linedrawings/blueprints

Hi!

Seeing the last episode from season 3 and the first one from season 4 got me an idea of a diorama... Are there any linedrawings or blueprints of Shuttlepod from Enterprise series?

Cheers,

Bostjan

Reply to
Bostjan Lemut

Here is a link to a review of a 1/72 scale Shuttle pod. It is only about 3" long in this scale. This site probably has info on making one in a larger scale. Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at

Rob Gronovius

Man that's an ugly ass design :-(

Zardos

Reply to
Zardos

Most of the Trek shuttles have been pretty ugly. The worst was that 2-man "shuttlepod" thing in TNG. You could build it out of card stock. No curves whatsoever!

Probably the best one was the "speedboat" shuttle on Voyager. I don't remember its actual designation, but it was rather sleek looking.

Mike (ODO)

Reply to
Mike (ODO)

The Delta Flyer? Although I never understood why did captain Janeway allow Tom Paris to mess with the interior..

Cheers,

Bostjan

Reply to
Bostjan Lemut

Not the Delta Flyer. Forgot about that one! This one was a smaller one (?) man craft. I think they provided a small one in the Voyager special edition kit that came out. Never bought it myself, but I seem to remember it from pictures.

Mike (ODO)

Reply to
Mike (ODO)

Hi Bostjan (and group)!

Here's a link to the shuttle I was referring to:

Mike (ODO)

Reply to
Mike (ODO)