WTT: (Star Trek) AMT 1/1400 Enterprise C for 1/2500 Enterprise B/C/E set

I've got an AMT/Ertl 1/1400 Enterprise C kit, still in shrink wrap, that I'd
like to trade for the AMT/Ertl 1/2500 Enterprise B/C/E set. Condition of
the box isn't important, as long as the ships are complete and unassembled.
I'd prefer a deal within North America to keep shipping costs reasonable.
Any takers? E-mail me if interested (remove "_spamtrap_" to reply). Thank
you.
Dave
Reply to
David Graf