WTT: M1A2 for M1, M2A2 for M2

I've got a DML 1/35 M1A2 and a Tamiya 1/35 M2A2 in my collection. Both are complete and unbuilt. I'd like to trade them for a Tamiya 1/35 M1 (105mm version) and a Tamiya 1/35 M2 (w/interior), repectively, in like condition. What can I say, it's sentimentality for the Cold War era, I guess. To minimize shipping costs, I'd prefer to deal with traders in the US or maybe Canada (I'm in Wisconsin). Any takers?

Dave (remove 'spamtrap' to reply)

Reply to
David Graf