For Sale Tamiya Lancaster BI/BIII regular

Hi there.
I am drastically reducing my collection of unbuilt models.
I have a 1/48 scale Tamiya BI/BIII Lancaster bomber kit for sale. It
is *NOT* the Dambuster version. I am also including A Suqadron Signals
Lancaster In Action Book and some 6 x 8 in photos I took of the
landing gear and the bomb bay of the Minarski Lancaster at Mount Hope
Airport outside of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
The kit is complete but opened and many parts are off the trees but in
zip-lock bags. The wings and fueselage were taped together to prevent
warping.
I would like $100 Cdn/US for this kit, book and photos.
Or I would be willing to trade for an UNBUILT 1/32 scale Lindberg
PT-109 model.
I am in South-Central Ontario, Canada.
If interested please email me.
Cheers from Peter