WTT: Academy 1/35 IDF M60 for DML 3517 M1A1

Gentlemen,

I have the Academy 1/35 IDF M60A1 Blazer with KMT-4 Mine Roller that I would like to trade for DML 3517 M1A1 HA WITH Crew.

The Crew figures is what I am really after.

Each pays own shipping. Due to high postage costs, I would like to keep this trade within CONUS and Canada.

I also have these aircraft to trade as well:

Tamiya 61089 1/48 P-51D * New canopy AMT 8750 1/48 ES-3A Italeri 2611 1/48 F/A-18E with Eduard PE Detail set

If you're interested, please contact me directly. If you have the crew set that you would like to dispose of, please let me know as well.

Thank you,

Dave Roof

2859 Missy Dr. Marietta, GA 30062
Reply to