Looking for the following decal sheets

Gentlemen,

I am looking to trade for, or purchase the following decal sheets. I would prefer to trade.

Please contact me directly if you have any you would like to depart with.

As always, thank you,

Dave Roof

2859 Missy Dr. Marietta, GA 30062

Please ensure sheets are in register, Thank you

Superscale

1/32 32004 F3F's 32012 F4F's

1/48

48501 F4U-1A 48724 F4F's 48700 SBD-3/4

Cutting Edge

1/48 48226 F4U-1 48120 F4F's

Mike Grant

48029 B-24D 'Strawberry Bitch'
Reply to
RoofDL

I'll have a look at the local shop's stocks, they have a couple of boxes stuffed with old decals nobody wants anymore...

Reply to
[SM04]Serge D. Grun