Nascar Decal Sheets - A 1/35 racing car ?

anyone know of Nascar decal sheets, full of sponsor logos, etc.
and anyone know of a race car kit (Indy, Funny, etc) that might be
close enough in scale to a 1/35 tank? With a driver too.
feel like doing a silly fantasy diorama...
thx - Craig

While I echo that there have been 1/32nd scale snap-together kits of NASCAR stockers in past years, a tank is probably big enough to use aftermarket decals for 1/25th scale race cars anyway.
Some modelers have plunked 1/25th car bodies on 1/35th tank/track chassis to make monster vehicles before...the proportions are close enough to make it possible. Which also makes the converse a possibility too--a tank hull w/turret on top of a modified race car suspension. FWIW, back in the early Nineties I had the idea to convert a 1/28th Japanese dune-buggy kit to a 1/35th armored car...but gave up on it due to lack of suitable parts.
Stephen "FPilot" Bierce/IPMS #35922 http://frustratedpilot.livejournal.com

That's a very good point.
WmB

Back in the '60s I can recall having a 1:32 decal sheets of the major component suppliers stickers for use on my slot cars. Back in those days 1:32 was more a UK thing, with 1:24/1:25 prevailing in the US. However, I suspect something similar may still be available.

Well, I've seen "Army" and "National Guard" NASCAR cars, so a Tank with "NASCAR" on it... Real life can be silly too, I seem to recall a street-legal Daimler Dingo Coupe back in the '70s - trafficators, spot lights, cut down armour - also chrome wide wheels and a metallic purple paint job... Once had a hankering to pop a shortened Kubelwagen body on the Airfix Beach Buggy chassis, but never got round to it...

Regards,
Moramarth
: : and anyone know of a race car kit (Indy, Funny, etc) that might be : close enough in scale to a 1/35 tank? With a driver too. :     Why not use a 1/25 scale tank? Tamiya did several in the 70's that are still available. T-34/85, Centurian, Su-100 come to mind.
    Else, you are probably going to be looking at a 1/32 scale car, which aren't plentiful, but are available.
                            Bruce
"I like bad!" Bruce Burden Austin, TX.