[HO] 50' double plug door decal set

I'm trying to identify suitable HO decals for this GBW 50' double plug door prototype car:

There is no decal set produced specifically for this car, but I can cobble the GREEN BAY AND WESTERN parts from other GBW decals sets. What I need help identifying is a suitable decal set for all the secondary letting on the plug doors, etc. -- is anyone aware of a suitable set? I'm thinking there's got to be a Union Pacific double-door set or something similar with black Gothic lettering that would come close. It doesn't need to be exact; the Details West car kit I am using is an approximate match for this prototype anyway. __________ Mark Mathu Whitefish Bay, Wis. The Green Bay Route:

Mark Mathu