[HO] Klasing hand brake mechanism

I'm looking for possible sources for an HO scale Klasing hand brake.
I've found two possible sources:
Walthers Proto 2000 40' Mather boxcars have that type of brake mechanism
http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/920-54158 (This is the brake equipment I am looking for.)
Moloco has a hand brake set with 10 types of brakes, including 2 Klasing styles http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/504-301 (These are close to what I am looking for, but have a horizontal brake wheel shaft.)
The problem is, both of these options are $10+ solutions.
Is anyone aware of any other manufacturers who make an HO scale Klasing hand brake casting?
Or else it looks like I need to try to find some detailed photos and attempt a scratch-build.
____ Mark Mathu Whitefish Bay, Wis.