[HO] Klasing hand brake mechanism

I'm looking for possible sources for an HO scale Klasing hand brake.

I've found two possible sources:

Walthers Proto 2000 40' Mather boxcars have that type of brake mechanism

is the brake equipment I am looking for.)

Moloco has a hand brake set with 10 types of brakes, including 2 Klasing styles

are close to what I am looking for, but have a horizontal brake wheel shaft.)

The problem is, both of these options are $10+ solutions.

Is anyone aware of any other manufacturers who make an HO scale Klasing hand brake casting?

Or else it looks like I need to try to find some detailed photos and attempt a scratch-build.

____ Mark Mathu Whitefish Bay, Wis.

Reply to
Mark Mathu