[HO] Klasing hand brake mechanism

I'm looking for possible sources for an HO scale Klasing hand brake.
I've found two possible sources:
Walthers Proto 2000 40' Mather boxcars have that type of brake mechanism
(This is the brake equipment I am looking for.)
Moloco has a hand brake set with 10 types of brakes, including 2 Klasing
styles
(These are close to what I am looking for, but have a horizontal brake wheel
shaft.)
The problem is, both of these options are $10+ solutions.
Is anyone aware of any other manufacturers who make an HO scale Klasing hand
brake casting?
Or else it looks like I need to try to find some detailed photos and attempt
a scratch-build.
____
Mark Mathu
Whitefish Bay, Wis.