List of Coalition Vehicles in Iraq?

has anyone put together a list of all the military vehicles currently in Iraq and which there are models of?

Was thinking about a British diorama but all I came up with was the Challenger tank. Any armored cars, etc? 1/35 Modern British Infantry figures???

Anyone know if coalition forces are working together as a unit or are they pretty much staying in their own assigned areas? Again thinking diorama wise if I could place an Abrams and Challenger or other mixed vehicles together.

Craig

Reply to
Craig

Craig,

For the most part I think everyone has an area and only liaison vehicles tend to change places.

If you use a USMC M1A1 or AAV-7 you could have it meet up with a Challenger 2 or Warrior as the UK and USMC were on the same side of the river (east). Only US heavy forces were to the West.

Cookie Sewell AMPS

Reply to
AMPSOne

thx a lot! not familiar with the Warrior. What is it?

Craig

Reply to
Craig

personal carrier