Winter Uniforms for British Troops in ETO ?

There are just a few 1/35 figure sets of British ETO troops. Pretty
sure they did some fighting in the winter in Europe. Where??
Anyone know of a site, book, etc that might have images of what these
uniforms looked like? Maybe I could alter a few of the figs I already
have.
Wanted to plan a diorama using old Churchill tanks I have, disabled
and off to the side of the road, with troops walking past.
thx - Craig
Reply to
Musicman59