A 1/32 B-58 Hustler???

this is from the Great Models newsletter. anyone know anything about this company? Are they a resin only company or is there a chance this would be a plastic kit...???

Accessories/Figures - Golden Dragon Production ..... These are exclusives to GreatModels Webstore! They told us that the limited production 1/32 B-58 Hustler will be released at the end of August?! I got to see it before I believe it.

thx - Craig

Reply to
crw59

I wouldn't hold your breath. The quality of their resin stuff is so-so and last I heard the company was OOB or temporarily not selling, so some such nonsense. Think the website they had is offline also.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

The official word is that Golden Dragon stopped selling in order to catch up with backorders and promised new products. The owner apparently overestimated his speed in producing new masters and production in general.

IMHO, the outlook is not good, he had 4 tables reserved for the IPMS Nats in Atlanta, and canceled all 4 tables.

Ken

Reply to
amplifone