Springfield Hobby Shop

Springfield Hobby Shop Located in Springfield, Ohio has something for
everyone. We have an ever growing selection of military and automotive
models. We also have a great selection of woodland scenics for your
dioramas. If we don't have we will get it in just a couple of days.
Check out our website for directions. We have plenty of free parking.
We also have 2 RC Tracks for those RC Enthusiast.

jpenrose
Good luck to you! With the regular obituaries of hobby shops appearing here it is nice to hear from a shop that apparently is thriving. I'm luck here in Baltimore as I have a healthy neighborhood shop nearby.
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey
Well it is about time you posted here :-) (constant, happy customer)
-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEatt.net Springfield OH
Reply to
Chuck Ryan
Thanks Bill, its a lot of work and it has its ups and downs just like any other business. But the most rewarding is working with people that have the same interests as your own. Its important to have people like you and Chuck that are willing to support local hobby shops. More and more people are going to online distributers. There have been 2 other hobby shops close since I have opened up. Both whithin an hours drive.
James Penrose
jpenrose
Hey I got a few spare min, LOL
James