This weekend's Ohio launch

To all Midwest fliers:

Prefecture #31 Gary Dickinson invites all fliers and rocket watchers to TripoliMidOhio/Goraj's launch this weekend. We will fly both Saturday and Sunday. We have a very large potato field that will handle "M" motors easily. 9300'AGL waiver from dawn until dusk on Saturday and 9 until ? on Sunday. Please check out our website @

.

If you have not seen the "new" TripoliMidOhio, check us out. We will have on site vendors, including Magnum Rockets, food and facilities. Our field is located just north of Springfield, Ohio and is within 15 minutes of the major shopping area of Springfield. There are hotels, all the franchise restaurants, Lowes, Home Depot and Upper Valley Mall. And we are only 35 minutes from the Air Force Museum at WPAFB!

If you can't make it this weekend, watch our site for launches all summer and make plans for a trip.

Fly high and fly safe

Reply to
JACKIE L CRANE

Phil Stein

And, if any of you folks attending this launch have the time...

GO SEE THE AIR FORCE MUSEUM!!!

It's free, and it's awesome! They've opened up the new hangars they've constructed, and they might even have rockets in the Missile Mall now.

BTW, they have a V2 on its mobile launcher on display now. Something they never had before. Very cool!

tah

Reply to
hiltyt