This weekend's Ohio launch

To all Midwest fliers:
Prefecture #31 Gary Dickinson invites all fliers and rocket watchers to
TripoliMidOhio/Goraj's launch this weekend. We will fly both Saturday and
Sunday. We have a very large potato field that will handle "M" motors
easily. 9300'AGL waiver from dawn until dusk on Saturday and 9 until ? on
Sunday.
Please check out our website @
.
If you have not seen the "new" TripoliMidOhio, check us out. We will have on
site vendors, including Magnum Rockets, food and facilities. Our field is
located just north of Springfield, Ohio and is within 15 minutes of the
major shopping area of Springfield. There are hotels, all the franchise
restaurants, Lowes, Home Depot and Upper Valley Mall. And we are only 35
minutes from the Air Force Museum at WPAFB!
If you can't make it this weekend, watch our site for launches all summer
and make plans for a trip.
Fly high and fly safe
Reply to
JACKIE L CRANE
Will the Simpsons be attending?
Reply to
Phil Stein
And, if any of you folks attending this launch have the time...
GO SEE THE AIR FORCE MUSEUM!!!
It's free, and it's awesome! They've opened up the new hangars they've constructed, and they might even have rockets in the Missile Mall now.
BTW, they have a V2 on its mobile launcher on display now. Something they never had before. Very cool!
tah
Reply to
hiltyt