Tripoli Mid Ohio launch this weekend

To all,
Prefect Gary Dickinson, (Prefecture #31 ), and Tripoli Mid Ohio are sponsoring a launch this Saturday. The weather has been miserable this
winter and we finally get to break in a new flying field this weekend.
It is a potato farm just north of Springfield, Ohio. A map can be found at our site @ http://www.tripolimidohio.org/ It is commonly know as Michael's farms. We are only 15 minutes from all the franchise facilities of Springfield. Food, hotels, camping, etc.
This is the first launch from this site and is only 15 minutes from Ross' shop at Magnum. We have a 10,000' waiver. And after we break in the field, we have windows to 15k. We anticipate flying all summer long.
Come out and enjoy the weather, the flying or just "rocket guys".
Dan Crane TRA #8496
<< This is the first launch from this site and is only 15 minutes from Ross' shop at Magnum. We have a 10,000' waiver. And after we break in the field, we have windows to 15k. We anticipate flying all summer long. >>
That's great news! Congrats on the new site, and good luck (and good weather) to you!