Tripoli Mid Ohio..Season Opener Launch

Tripoli Mid Ohio had confirmed we are a go for our first launch of the
2003/4 season! The launch is on for this weekend, Saturday November
22nd and Sunday November 23rd, 2003. Crops are out of the field and
weather looks good so far with mild temps both days. The field has a
waiver to 8000' and supports everything from sport models to "M" class
rockets. Hope to see you there!
Visit
for more information.
TMO Staff
Reply to
Carl Tulanko
Good luck guys. I hate to miss this one, but this weekend is my last opportunity to drag race this year. I'm hoping to run high 11's at close to 120mph w/o NOx. I just hope it isn't a "too expensive" weekend. ;-)
Mark Simpson
Drop a little nitro in the tank :-) ........fill just enough to make the quarter and get your slip, they'll never know........ ;-) nitro and nox, a hell of a combination
Reply to
Chuck Rudy
It's a hell of a combination all right. Helluva good way to destroy an engine not set up for explosive fuels. ;-) Now where's that scatter blanket when I need it? >;-)
Mark Simpson
Hi,
I'm going to be in the area and would like to see the launches and meet some folks but the web site doesn't have directions to the launch site. Does anyone know how to find the right cornfield?
Thanks.
--dennis
Reply to
Dennis Dunn
Well, how'd it go? I haven't seen a launch report yet? I'm assuming that you had a good weekend for launching....speaking of which, we had a good day launching at the dragstrip, 11.52@ 115.69mph w/o NOx
Mark Simpson
Do they have a "rocket powered" class at the drag races?
-dave w
Reply to
David Weinshenker