Is Stanford Systems Still Around?

I haven't been able to reach the website let alone get a returned e-mail. Does anybody know?

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Grey

Duno maybe they finally shut him down?

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

No big loss. Just vapor ware, like the owner. ....Ed

Reply to
Ed Rowe

I got this from a Google cached page:

Due to our inability to pay many of our suppliers, we are forced to shutdown SSAerospace.com. We apologize to our customers who have been inconvenienced.

We will attempt, over the up-coming months, to reopen the web site with only the information sections available. Please check back later this year is case we can do this.

Thank you for your support and we wish you good luck in your rocketry endeavors

Woody Stanford, Owner SSAerospace.com

Not looking good folks...

shockie B(

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Unless that IS good news.

In this industry it seems like killing vendors is treated as a FEATURE.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Inconvenienced = ripped off.

Too bad, it would have been nice to be able to buy sugar motors.

Reply to
RayDunakin