Is Stanford Systems Still Around?

I haven't been able to reach the website let alone get a returned e-mail.
Does anybody know?
Jeff
Reply to
Jeff Grey
Duno maybe they finally shut him down?
Joel. phx
Reply to
Joel Corwith
No big loss. Just vapor ware, like the owner. ....Ed
Reply to
Ed Rowe
I got this from a Google cached page:
Due to our inability to pay many of our suppliers, we are forced to shutdown SSAerospace.com. We apologize to our customers who have been inconvenienced.
We will attempt, over the up-coming months, to reopen the web site with only the information sections available. Please check back later this year is case we can do this.
Thank you for your support and we wish you good luck in your rocketry endeavors
Woody Stanford, Owner SSAerospace.com
Not looking good folks...
shockie B(
Reply to
shockwaveriderz
Unless that IS good news.
In this industry it seems like killing vendors is treated as a FEATURE.
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Inconvenienced = ripped off.
Too bad, it would have been nice to be able to buy sugar motors.
Reply to
RayDunakin