Re: Skyway Hobbies Still Around?

yeah- They are still there. Went there oh about 3 weeks ago. Don't know why Emil wouldn't email a customer.

snipped-for-privacy@nwlink.com

JDQ

Emailed them twice with an order/request for kit status. > > Never replied.... I was gonna be a repeat customer but I will now take > my business elsewhere. > > > Craig >
Reply to
PPT_Ranger

Finding time to return email inquiries in a business environment is tough. Sometimes you're only able to do it once a week. In the pre-computer era you only had to contend with the mail. Cheers,

Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper