Weekend Garage sale Treasure

My wife, who I have trained* to buy models for me at garage sales, found a Revell 1/25 scale "Billy Carter's REDNECK POWER PICK-UP TRUCK" unbuilt in very good condition. Does anybody have a clue to what this is worth? Non were listed on e-bay. Thanks Scott The SnJ Guy

  • See you can train them. There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
Reply to
SnJmodprod

It's value as a curio from the Carter administration is small; say $10. It might be worth more if it's an edition of a mold that hasn't been re-popped ad nauseum. What is it? Cheers,

Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

It is a 1978 Chevrolet Step Side Pick up. The real truck was built by R.V.I. in Torrance, CA There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."

Reply to
SnJmodprod