[FS] Garage Sale

Everything goes! I'm depleting my stock of mod rock stuff as I'm going to focus more on the bigger rockets in the future. All my modroc kits,
even a SatV are for sale, BELOW LIST!! Yep, $55 for the Estes #2157 Sat V. Check out my garage sale site and pick out some stuff. There is a pre-sale on Saturday for some local club people so all items might not make it through to Sunday. Simply send an e-mail postmarked after midnight Saturday and it's first come, first served.
I'll have the page on two sites so try both if it gets hard to reach.
http://www.geocities.com/halfarock2000/Sunday.html
(mirror site up soon, check back)
thanks, steve
default wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/erviservy/Sunday2.html
default wrote:

a) how do I get an email postmarked? <G>
b) which time zone are you counting?
David Erbas-White

David Erbas-White wrote:

giggle
Mine. Nuthin' else matters. It's all about me, isn't it?!
:)

The Sat V is sold, along with some other items. There's still a lot left to chose from. Don't make me mark down the prices again!!
steve
default wrote:

oops, forgot to ID the updated web site:
http://www.blastzone.com/steveb /