[FS] Garage Sale

Everything goes! I'm depleting my stock of mod rock stuff as I'm going to focus more on the bigger rockets in the future. All my modroc kits, even a SatV are for sale, BELOW LIST!! Yep, $55 for the Estes #2157 Sat V. Check out my garage sale site and pick out some stuff. There is a pre-sale on Saturday for some local club people so all items might not make it through to Sunday. Simply send an e-mail postmarked after midnight Saturday and it's first come, first served.

I'll have the page on two sites so try both if it gets hard to reach.

(mirror site up soon, check back)

thanks, steve

Reply to
default

default

a) how do I get an email postmarked?

b) which time zone are you counting?

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

giggle

Mine. Nuthin' else matters. It's all about me, isn't it?!

:)

Reply to
default

The Sat V is sold, along with some other items. There's still a lot left to chose from. Don't make me mark down the prices again!!

steve

Reply to
default

oops, forgot to ID the updated web site:

default