garage sale success

sold to a guy for his 13 yr old about 20 kits along with lots of picture
books of aircraft and armor for $100.
took a loss but the point was to not have to bring them back into the
house after the sale.
anyways, I remember how cool it was to build models when I was 13. hope
I got the kid started on his attic stash early.
Craig
Reply to
Craig
any bahguns for a 56 year old kid?
Jerry 47
(Please pat me on the back for not "top posting" this one :),
Reply to
jerry 47
how about the visible woman kit. that didn't sell.....
Reply to
Craig
actually, that sounds cool. any lindberg or matchbox you hate now?
may i kick you for losing me a kit?
and the visible woman kit i also don't have now. thankfully.
Beats the invisible woman kit he has now........;)
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Send it to Dennis.
He he he. :-)
Tom
Reply to
Maiesm72
The kit will complainto the police and get an injunction.
Mark Schynert
Reply to
Mark Schynert
Would that be an injection injunction?