garage sale success

sold to a guy for his 13 yr old about 20 kits along with lots of picture books of aircraft and armor for $100.

took a loss but the point was to not have to bring them back into the house after the sale.

anyways, I remember how cool it was to build models when I was 13. hope I got the kid started on his attic stash early.

Craig

Reply to
Craig

any bahguns for a 56 year old kid?

Jerry 47

(Please pat me on the back for not "top posting" this one :),

Reply to
jerry 47

how about the visible woman kit. that didn't sell.....

Reply to
Craig

actually, that sounds cool. any lindberg or matchbox you hate now?

may i kick you for losing me a kit?

and the visible woman kit i also don't have now. thankfully.

Beats the invisible woman kit he has now........;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Send it to Dennis.

He he he. :-)

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

The kit will complainto the police and get an injunction.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Would that be an injection injunction?