CNC & Robotics Parts Garage Sale

I will be having an awesome garage sale in Temecula, CA on July 27th and July 28th (8am-2pm), selling tons of CNC and robotics equipment
(linear rails/bearings, ballscrews, servo and stepper motors and drives), tooling, metrology (calipers, indicators, micrometers, ...). I will updates this ad and also advertise it on craigslist a few days before the sale. Come early and bring lots of cash, as a LOT of people are interested in this stuff. I will have great deals on this stuff, especially on large quantities or the whole lot.
Great components for building a CNC machine (lathe, mill, router, ...) or robot/robotics!
Brand new THK, NSK, IKO and Schneeberger linear rails with bearing blocks and precision ground ballscrews.
Sizes vary from 15mm through 35mm and larger.
Lengths varying from 8" to over 8 feet.
Schneeberger crossed roller bearing linear rails and bearings, THK HSR, SHS, SR, ... NSK LH, LW, ...
I also have some excellent condition used rails and ballscrews.
Servo and stepper motors and drives/drivers.
DC power supplies.
Motion controllers up to 8 simultaneous axes and breakout boards.
Mitutoyo height gage and calipers, digital and dial indicators.
Digital calipers.
Hand and power tools as well.
You will be blown away!
I will be having an awesome garage sale in Temecula, CA on July 27th and July 28th (8am-2pm), selling tons of CNC equipment (linear rails/ bearings, ballscrews, servo and stepper motors and drives), tooling, metrology (calipers, indicators, micrometers, ...). I will updates this ad and also advertise it on craigslist a few days before the sale. Come early and bring lots of cash, as a LOT of people are interested in this stuff. I will have great deals on this stuff, especially on large quantities or the whole lot.
You can see pictures of some of the stuff here: http://www.cnczone.com/classifieds/misc-parts-linear-slides-2cpillow-blocks-etc/p7576-new-thk-2fnsk-2fiko-2fschneeberger-linear-rails-and-ballscrews.html