CNC & Robotics Parts Garage Sale

I will be having an awesome garage sale in Temecula, CA on July 27th and July 28th (8am-2pm), selling tons of CNC and robotics equipment (linear rails/bearings, ballscrews, servo and stepper motors and drives), tooling, metrology (calipers, indicators, micrometers, ...). I will updates this ad and also advertise it on craigslist a few days before the sale. Come early and bring lots of cash, as a LOT of people are interested in this stuff. I will have great deals on this stuff, especially on large quantities or the whole lot.

Great components for building a CNC machine (lathe, mill, router, ...) or robot/robotics!

Brand new THK, NSK, IKO and Schneeberger linear rails with bearing blocks and precision ground ballscrews.

Sizes vary from 15mm through 35mm and larger.

Lengths varying from 8" to over 8 feet.

Schneeberger crossed roller bearing linear rails and bearings, THK HSR, SHS, SR, ... NSK LH, LW, ...

I also have some excellent condition used rails and ballscrews.

Servo and stepper motors and drives/drivers.

DC power supplies.

Motion controllers up to 8 simultaneous axes and breakout boards.

Mitutoyo height gage and calipers, digital and dial indicators.

Digital calipers.

Hand and power tools as well.

You will be blown away!

I will be having an awesome garage sale in Temecula, CA on July 27th and July 28th (8am-2pm), selling tons of CNC equipment (linear rails/ bearings, ballscrews, servo and stepper motors and drives), tooling, metrology (calipers, indicators, micrometers, ...). I will updates this ad and also advertise it on craigslist a few days before the sale. Come early and bring lots of cash, as a LOT of people are interested in this stuff. I will have great deals on this stuff, especially on large quantities or the whole lot.

Reply to
rpseguin

You can see pictures of some of the stuff here:

rpseguin