Chicago Machinist garage sale

For those in Chicagoland, I just wanted to point out this garage sale ad in the Daily Herald:

NORTHBROOK 1237 Alleghany Ln. FRI. & SAT. July 16th & 17th 9am to 4pm Moving/ Downsizing You won't believe it! You have never attended a sale for MEN like this one! For men, but a dining room set, chairs, household items, and size 10 clothes for women. Sand blast cabinet, Clausing lathe, machining tooling, huge amount of machinery, regular tooling, a ton of new hardware, and personal effects from a 30 year accumulation from hobby shops and personal effects. 15 TABLES - FULL Bench type sand blast cabinet/ vacuum, clausing lathe, and gas wleder can be purchased pre-sale. Tri State and Edens off at Willow Tri State E. to Pfingsten, Edens W. to Pfingsten N. to Cherry (light) W. to 1237 Alleghany 1/2 block No early birds. Don Haskins.

847-498-3516
Reply to
AL

I saw this posting last night after they were closed. I went this morning, not much left. I got a micrometer head, some miscellaneous drill chucks, and some die holders. It was nice to get out and be able to rummage around some stuff, instead of catalog shopping. A lot of miscellaneous stuff that you may or may not use, so I passed on them for storage considerations.

Thanks for posting this AL. Wayne.

Reply to
Wayne