Machinist tools for sale

Selling tool and die making tools as part of my Dad's estate. All tools are located in Mississauga, Ontario. For more info / pics please visit

thanks Alex

Reply to
taxidrivemovie

============ Please accept my condolences on the loss of your Father.

While most of the people in alt.machines.cnc also visit rec.crafts.metalworking, not all do, and as you father was a tool & die maker, he most likely had high quality pro grade tools. I am cross posting to alt.machines.cnc so every one will be aware of the opportunity.

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

Thank you George. I appreciate your help.

Alex

Reply to
taxidrivemovie