Spot drill redux

Spot/center drill follow-up

Several posters in the recent spot/center drill thread indicated an interest in using spotting drills to both spot and countersink/chamfer the drilled hole.

I just received the September Enco "hot deals" flyer, and they have several types of spotting drills on sale made from M2 or M42 with different angles/sized including 82, 90, 118 and 120 degrees on page 20. [60 degree also available but not on sale, as are carbide -- see main catalog]

For our RCM readers Edward's books on manual engine lathe and turret mill operation are also on sale on page 66. These are very good introductory level books, with several useful projects.

F. George McDuffee