looking for someone in chicago

I am STILL looking for a solidworks user to fill in for some day to day projects. My client calls in for Solidworks help three to four days a week. This job is for someone in the Chicago-land area only. The client is in the city. The rate is $30 to $35 dollars an hour.

If interested call 847-962-7677 or email me at snipped-for-privacy@slezakengineering.com

Thanks,

George Slezak

Reply to
George

Try posting an ad to monster.com or one of those sites if you havent heard anything back. Even better, try posting at

Todd