looking for someone in chicago

I am STILL looking for a solidworks user to fill in for some day to day
projects. My client calls in for Solidworks help three to four days a
week. This job is for someone in the Chicago-land area only. The
client is in the city. The rate is $30 to $35 dollars an hour.
If interested call 847-962-7677
or email me at snipped-for-privacy@slezakengineering.com
Thanks,
George Slezak
Reply to
George
Try posting an ad to monster.com or one of those sites if you havent heard anything back. Even better, try posting at

Todd