Looking for classes

Hi, does anybody know of any classes in the Chicagoland area that teach introductory solidworks? Thanks, Leon

Reply to
leon

The best place to start is with your VAR.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

The latest issue of SolidWorks Community just came out and they had a

2004 Education and Training Roundup.
haven't read everything, but you might also go there.

WT

Reply to
WT

- They are in Northbrook, near 53 and lake-cook
- In Oakbrook area The third Chicago VAR is Fischer Unitech, but I do not have their web site handy. They are in Rolling Meadows

CATI and Graphics systems do free training seminars, called CatiPult or solidworks workouts. CATI's next catipult starts in January. Graphic systems also does a big, all day training thing like SWx World in the late summer. Howevr, these sessions are not 'introductory', except that they usually introduce you tostiuff you might not already be familiar with.

Also, sign up at

to get involved with the Chicago SolidWorks user group - we meet 3-4 times a year, and it is a great place to learn stuff.

Reply to
Edward T Eaton