Welding classes - Georgia

I'm considering learning welding and I'd like to take a class. So far Yellow Pages and Internet searches have failed me. Does anyone know where in the North Fulton area they teach it.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
MarcColten

Hey, there. I found this new welding school locator on the American Welding Society web site. Check it out. This should point you in the right direction.

Hope it helps,

rvb

Reply to
Rick Barter

God! I'm an idiot. WAY past time for me to go to bed...I forgot to attache the stupid link.

Here you go:

Rick Barter

Don't know about North Fulton, but Gwinnett Tech has welding courses.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Coffman