Q Where can I learn arc welding in Brisbane Australia? Class OR Cash to someone for a few hours ?

Q Where can I learn arc welding in Brisbane Australia? Class OR Cash to someone for a few hours ?

I want to learn arc welding, basic fabrication with steel but can't find a class that is outside normal 9-5 office hours. I can;t take time off work. I just want the simple basics..

Does anyone know of an evening class in the Brissy area ? OR Can anyone spend a few hours with me and tech me for some dollars ?

Rgds

Steve (aspiring welder)

Reply to
steve

You could try asking on one of the Aussie car forums if you don't get any other replies on here. Try

for starters, some decent guys on there. A lot have done their own fabrications on rails, alt engine convertions etc

Reply to
Balders