looking for someone to do wooden ship planking in Chicago

Hi all

I bought a STARTED scale model of Hms Victory. pretty sure it's this one

and want someone to plank the hull. It has to be in the Chicago area. I will pay a reasonable rate.

thanks

Reply to
harry palmer

There are two good model ship clubs in the Chicago area. I do not remember their exact names, and I don't know their addresses, but a google search for chicago and "model ship club" might work. I am also forwarding your message to someone in that area.

Reply to
Don Stauffer

thanks a lot much appreciated as I don't want to screw this fine model up. If you could ask the other person to respond to the posting as I don't want to post my email into a newsgroup. Thanks again

Reply to
harry palmer