I need TWO 5.5 in guns for Lindberg HMS HOOD

Hi there.

My model of the Lindberg 1/400 scale HMS HOOD is coming along very nicely. It is actually starting to resemble HMS HOOD.

However I have found that the kit only came with 10 of the 5.5 in guns whereas HMS HOOD mounted 12 of these guns. I need 2 more so that I can place one each on either forward end of the boat deck.

Does any one here have two of these 5.5 in guns they are willing to part with? I rally do not want to have to scratch build them.

Thanks from Peter

Reply to
TankBuilder2