heller HMS Hood

heller are showing a 'new' HMS Hood in 1:400 scale. Is this a new kit or a
re-issued old one and any comments on the quality.
Reply to
Brian Cleverly
Does Heller have a website?
Reply to
Wayne
Yes they do. A really sucky one, but you'll see what I mean when you visit it.
;^)
Martin
Reply to
centennialofflight
On 9/13/05 1:58 , in article snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com, " snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com" wrote:
Only thing I can say is...ummm, yeah. Sending for a catalog via snail mail the only way to see their catalog, or did I miss a link somewhere?
TMB
Reply to
TMB
Yes you miss some links:
To download the catalogue "New kits":
To download the catalogue "Navy and Sailing ships":
To download the catalogue "Car, Bikes, Militaria":
To download the catalogue "Planes & Helicopters":
If you have a problem to dowload, feel free to ask me, I can send the PDFs to you...
Cheers
Reply to
Flying Frog
Ah! I see the links now in the rings. I thought the links to the right were all there were.
Thanks, TMB
Reply to
TMB
You are right, this website is not very clear bout catalogue... I will send two words to the boss who is a friend of mine.
Cheers
Reply to
Flying Frog
It's the old on alright. It's not the world's best, but if you invest in the Conway Maritime Press "Anatomy of the Ship - HMS Hood" and a WEM 1/400 PE set for her, you'll be on to a good model.
I bought one cheap a while ago, so was happy to invest in the PE. I've had the book for years!
Chris
Reply to
Chris Hughes