Great Use 4 Zip-Ties

Hi there.
As I continue my modifications and the scratch-building of my 1/400
(actualy 1/38?) Lindberg HMS Hood I decided I wanted to have some of
the steps that go from 1 deck to another and the steps on the rear
mast supports as well.
It turns out that I have some narrow zip-ties that are a perfect size
width wise to use for ships steps/ladders in 1/350 scale. They are
also fantastic for simulating gear teeth.
Cheers from Peter
Reply to
TankBuilder2

Site Timeline