hi....

Hi guys... I dont know if any of you guys remember me... but im that same Tai Fu that got certified (probably expired now...) anyways, im done with the @#$@#$ military service and I am now working at a computer shop... like before I probably wont be doing rocketry, might be illegal, sides I cant find any motors here, not even Estes. Only rocketry im limited to is bottle rockets.

By the way I have my own server (which is the same computer I use for internet access...) its at

how fast it is from the USA.. It isnt done yet so its just going to be a page with links... if you cant access it its probably because of a power loss (theres a big typhoon going on here...)

Reply to
tai fu

Welcome back! Where are you now? Your post says Texas, but you mention a typhoon, which implies you're back home.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Im still posting with my UTexas news account. Im surprised that it even works... Yes I am still in Taiwan and its unlikely that I will ever be back to the USA for a while... My dad's working on getting me a green card and stuff but im not holding my breath.

Reply to
tai fu

Yeah, I remember you. Welcome back.

Just asks me for a password.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Hope you're doing well & make back here some time.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Hello Tai! Am I officially off your "people who suck" list? Man, I thought you had died or been recalled into some foreign prison for posting wild ideas. Good to hear from you again. Got a girlfriend yet? I think the Tai fund is still earning interest.

Reply to
Reece Talley

Reply to
tai fu

8-) It must be at leat $7 by now.
Reply to
Phil Stein

He come back when damn good ready.

You speakee Eenglish ?

Gus

Reply to
Gus

Yep, I remember you. Welcome back!

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Got me on that one. I don't know how I ended up with that message.

Hopefully he got the jist of it.

Reply to
Phil Stein

"Directory Listing Denied This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed."

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

If he's really lucky, maybe he'll get the GIST of it.

Poor Phil

Reply to
Gus

He's Taiwanese. I'm sure my original mesage was perfectly understandable to him.

I told you I leave spelling errors and typos in for the enjoyment of people like you. Inn fact, sometimes I add them in gest to see how wound up I can get some people. ;-)

Have we ever met? Where are you from?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Like Hell.

You leave them in because you are mentally defective and don't know any better.

I'm from the Grammar Police, remember?

Those meds wear off fast, don't they?

Poor Phil

Reply to
Gus

I r a graduate of the Chris Taylor school of grammur.

If the meds wear off, I can always take more. Which ones should I be taking?

You forgot to mention spelling.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Chris Taylor is practically an Einstein compared to you.

You're more like a beer stein.

Poor Phil

Reply to
Gus