TURN $15,000 INTO $6 IN ONLY 30 SECONDS... HERES HOW

Give magnum rockets a call, and tell him you want to cert level 3 and need a big rocket, some M reloads and case, and some carbon for good measures as
well.... then tubs of epoxy and some auto paint for finishing... and a HVLP sets for spraying them too.
-- TAI FU http://creationism.dyndns.org /
Tai Fu wrote:

So, when do you launch?
TK
--
Cogito ergo bibo

On the roof of my house... (its a high rise) and the rocket doesn't need a recovery system nor does it need one. I call it "humpty dumpy" recovery. That's all I can get here anyways... I cant get any real rockets.
-- TAI FU http://creationism.dyndns.org /
From the website in your sig. URL:
"Hello, my name is Tai Fu... [blah blah blah].... I am now living in Taiwan, but I have spent most of my life in Texas. I had a bad run in with the Federal Government, and I was sentenced to 1 year in a Federal Prison"
...a year in club fed? What's all that about?
http://www.newagebd.com/2005/jul/29/front.html
Scroll about 90% down the page to the article entitled "4 Foreigners Released...." B^P

I don't think that's the same Tai Fu; that website appears to be Bangladeshi news.